WEBER FLOOR FLEX LEVELLING LOW DUST COMPOUND 50MM (25kg)
Weberfloor flex is a high-performance, fibre-modified, cement-based, self-smoothing, self-levelling, rapid-setting floor screed with low dust technology.
It is used for correcting surface irregularities on difficult surfaces, including wood, in interior situations.
- Cement screeds, concrete slabs and pre-cast elements
- Floors with under-floor heating or under-tile warming
- Wooden flooring (plywood and particle board panels)
- Existing ceramic and rigid plastic tiles
- Floating floors
Suitable for covering with:
- Flexible floor coverings
- Parquet flooring
- Certain floor paints
In situations that will be very humid, such as bathrooms, webersys protec tanking system may be applied over weberfloor flex.
FEATURES AND BENEFITSLow Dust Technology
- Excellent levelling properties
- Can built up to 50 mm
- Rapid-setting (light foot-traffic after 1-2 hours)
- Improved bond to difficult substrates
- Flexibility to absorb limited movement, e.g. under-floor heating and wood
- Fibre modified for increased resilience
Not suitable for:
Floors with rising damp
As a wearing surface